- All prices should be marked in 1 dollar increments. DO NOT mark anything with "$ .50"!!
- Do not price any item lower than $2.00. If you don't think an item is worth $2, then bundle it with another similar item or items. Use a good description of the item and add retail prices for larger, more expensive items so that customers have something to compare your price to.
- Make your prices competitive and appealing!! Items will not sell, even New with Tags, if it can be bought in a retail store for that same price. Keep your prices between 90-50% OFF the retail price.
- Tags should be printed on WHITE, HEAVY CARD STOCK and SAFETY PINNED to hanging clothes or taped on other items. Any item with a missing tag will not be sold, so please make sure all tags are secure on your items!
- DO NOT USE STRAIGHT PINS or you will have to re-tag ALL items at drop-off!
- When clothes are placed on hanger, the hook should be facing left, like a question mark. The tag should be pinned to the top, right side when looking at the front of the garment.
- When tagging shoes or other items in ziploc bags please drop the tag inside the bag for easy check out!
- Please only use tags available to you through this website. If you are unable to download these tags, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
| SIZE: |
|1/2 OFF? YES NO|
|DONATE? YES NO|
| Consignor #|